Sunday, September 9, 2012

It's Starting to Feel Like Fall!

We've had a free weekend this weekend, so it's been nice to have some time to get the house ready for fall!  I LOVE Fall and this year I'm sooooo ready for it after the LONG summer we've had this year.
 
I re-did my mantle this year. I took some things I had from last year and mixed it in with some new things I bought this year.  The printed pumpkins, beaded pumpkins, mercury pumpkin and cream painted pumpkin are all new from Hobby Lobby this year.  The brown/orange glass pumpkin is from a cool little store in town called The Pod.  I repurposed a fall swag, clipping off all the leaves to use around the pumpkins.  Also found the brown feather like leaves at Hobby Lobby this year.  The mercury votive holders came from Target.  The hurricanes I used for my wedding and are from Willow House and the branches in the hurricanes are from TJ Maxx.

Did I already say I LOVE Fall? :-)

This came from Hobby Lobby a couple years ago.  I still love it!
 
I've had this seafoam green pots for over 8 years.  They no longer go with anything I own so we repurposed them this weekend painting them a high gloss black.

We moved them from the back porch to the front porch and got some fall mums to decorate the front porch.  Now I'm just waiting on my pillows from Etsy to decorate my bench. :-)

I never decorate outside so it was fun to go with Brian this year and pick out our mums and pumpkins together.  Definitely need to make it a tradition.


2 comments:

Christen Leigh said...

Wow looks good! You've been quite productive. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a good idea, piece of writing is fastidious,
thats why i have read it completely

Stop by my webpage: ford ranger forum