Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



So I've been tagged by Sandra. Guess that means I have to think of 7 things you wouldn't know about me. Not sure how many of these are new to people, but we'll see!



1. I'm a total procrastinator but when I finally get around to it, which is usually the last minute, I will accomplish more in an hour than most people in a week. As Denise used to call it, I go into speedy gonzalez mode!

2. I spend almost everyday, all day long in my room these days. It's the only place I can work without being distracted and be able to shut my door. Sad part is, I'm usually in my pajamas till about 4pm.

3. I get bored with my hair all the time. When it's short, I want it long and when it's long I want it short. I even think about how I will wear my hair when I'm old. What is a "stylish" hairdo when you're 85 without looking like you're trying to be too young? :-)

4. I've always wanted horses since I was little. Still don't own one but maybe someday!

5. I don't have absolute favorites of anything. It's hard for me to do those email forwards where you have to choose favorite colors, foods, etc. Mine change all the time. I would never be able to narrow it down to one.

6. I am not the type of person that gets super excited like yelling and screaming about anything. Whether it's a new job, birthday gifts, etc. I never get overly excited. I may think the gift is awesome, but it's just not my style to get all hoopin' and hollerin'. However, on the flip side, a commercial could make me cry if it catches me on the right day! Weird, I know!

7. I used to always think I wanted to skydive. Now that I'm older I'm more worried about dying! Plus it always looks like they are dropping slowly, but they're not. You are dropping at a really fast rate! :-)

No comments: