Monday, October 13, 2008

What I've been up to these last few weeks!

So I know only Tami probably wonders where I've been on this blog for the last couple of weeks, but just in case anyone else wants to know why I haven't posted, here's where I've been:
So Inoues and I had a sleepover a couple weeks ago. Sadly enough I didn't take hardly any pictures. Clearly this wasn't quite the candid I was hoping for.
That's a little more like it. Tami and Heidi making cheese fondue. We now know that Heineken DOES NOT taste good in cheese fondue! It looks like Heidi is covered in flour but i'm pretty sure this is just the glare.

Our spa set up. It was a must that we had like 20 colors for five of us!


It was Beks and Heidi's first Guitar Hero experience! It started out a little rough but they quickly got the hang of it!

Mom and Holly at Stack. My mom had a little trouble finding her way around Vegas. She wanted me to call the Wynn for directions when we could see the hotel in front of us! :-)


This was shortly after I tore up my feet walking around trying to get to the monorail. I had to have my mom drop me off at the front door of the hotel so I had less to walk! I've never been in so much pain!

The restaurant was called Stack and it was described as canyon-like, however we weren't sure where the canyon-like feel was coming from!

I know you're all jealous that you didn't spend your ENTIRE birthday sitting in this booth!


My birthday tequila shot

She looks mad, but she was actually very happy because of the margarita and the shot in front of her!

See! She was happy! This is my co-worker and my previous manager from AFC.

I got to spend my birthday with my dad. That doesn't happen very often so it was very fun!

Susan and I were roomies all week! She cracks me up! When she "unpacks", she unpacks EVERYTHING! She actually uses the drawers at the hotel, and had her makeup all set out and lined up. I thought I had walked into a MAC store! :-)

This is the infamous Greg that I always talk about. He is one of my dad's best friends. He is my boss and I've known him since I was like 14. He used to stay at our house all the time and taught me how to play ping pong. Whit and Kate were sure he was demon possessed with all the magic tricks he showed them! :-)


My dad looks like he's about to fall over but he was just taking a step back. Brandon is my dad's other friend. He's the one that started the spank the Hubie dance. If all my dad's friends outdrive him on the golf course, Brandon made up this dance while he sings, spank, spank, spank the Hubie! I guess it's a guy thing!

Reality Bites, that's the name of the restaurant not what I think about life! Well maybe sometimes! :-) Holly, Ash and Denise took me out for my birthday.

I'm finally back to my original hair color if you didn't notice! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I actually really like your hair in these pics. Was it lighter?

Love, J

Heidi said...

Tara, Tami wasn't the only one wondering when you were going to post.
I love the last picture of you with your brown hair...you look beautiful! I think you look beautiful with any hair color, but this picture is so cute of you...I can't say the same for me in the first pictures where my huge gut is hanging out all over...oh well, I better go take a good run on the treadmill tonight.
-Heidi

Holli said...

like the hair but the SCARF is my fav:) "Its just not my style."
(love the shirt/s too!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tami said...

I can't tell you how many times I refrained from posting an "encouragement" to post on here! Thanks for doing it. I love your little outfit in the last picture...I agree, it's a great combinations! :)