Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Studio

So I haven't updated the blog in a while so I'm really behind on all my posts. Here's some pics since Christmas.

 So every year for Christmas, we've been recording a song for my dad.  He's about impossible to buy a gift for, so this is the one thing that he loves and can't buy for himself.  We've really enjoyed doing it over the years but end up putting it together very last minute every year.

 Since Kait wasn't there yet to lay down the melody, I had to sing alto without the melody line.  Not exactly the easiest thing to do. haha

Joey is our favorite studio guy! :-)  He's so flexible with us and is always willing to work around our crazy schedules.


This year we added my mom to the group.  It was fun to do it all together. 


So Whit was late because she was coming from work and Kait had to come on her lunch break so we were barely all in the studio together at one time.



No comments: