Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Kiddos in my Life!

Ok Tami. I lied. I guess I had a few pictures that I hadn't posted! So here you go! :-) I got to babysit for Matt and Rebekah's kids the other night. It was supposed to be Will as well, but Heidi bailed on me and had ANOTHER babysitter for Will! Sad! :-)

This is Josh playing Mario Kart. He just uses me for my Nintendo! :-) Darci thought she was playing too, but her controller wasn't plugged in! Shhh!

She really does like that chiar even though her expression may say otherwise! :-)


Ode to the days when you were small enough to fit underneath the coffee table! Unfortunately for Ty, it has already since past!

He couldn't figure how to get out. With a glass top, we could see him struggling from all angles. Before I helped him out, I had to get a picture!

1 comment:

Tami said...

2 posts in 1 day!!!!!!!!! This has truly been the highlight of my day! It's true...I lead a very sad life.
Loved the pictures...that little Doozer. I'm sure she wouldn't believe us even if we told her that she wasn't plugged in. Did you play for Josh again?