Friday, September 26, 2008

Slumber Party!

So tonight, the Inoues and I are reverting back to our childhood! We are having a slumber party similar to the ones we used to have when we were kids. I know the picture above shows a pillow fight, but I can assure you contrary to popular belief, I have not nor will I probably ever have a pillow fight in my underwear! So don't get too excited about seeing pictures posted after this weekend is over! :-)

Our menu has become a little more upscale. Instead of our typical frozen pizza or I believe it was Dominos back then, we will be having cheese fondue, bacon wrapped lil' smokies, a salad with sugared almonds and craisins, and some veggies and dip! I know, not quite slumber party food, but there will be plenty of junk food all evening, so we wanted to pace ourselves with dinner!

Rebekah has been trying to track down a video we watched at my 5th birthday party called Too Smart for Strangers. I can't remember exactly why we liked it so well besides Winnie the Pooh and Tigger that were in costume and a song that went a little something like this:

Too smart for strangers
That's me Winnie the Pooh
I'm a bear, who takes of everyone
and so should you......
Be too smart for strangers

I'm sure it has more to it than that, but I was like 7 the last time I saw it, cut me some slack! Rebekah claims it had an impact on her to not be so nice to strangers. I unfortuately can not say that it had quite as much effect on me! :-)

So hopefully our evening of pedicures, eating, guitar hero/Wii, old videos and lots of chatting will create some great photo opportunities!

No comments: