Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My First Regional Manager Week

So this was my first week doing actual regional manager stuff. I'm in St. Louis currently traveling with one of my reps. It was fun and terrifying all at the same time. These reps are now looking to me for answers and guidance and at times I feel like I'm ill equipped for the job.

Also, I still haven't gotten this job down yet. I started working on e-mail at 6am. Working on returning e-mails, expense reports, activity reports, etc. I worked on them all the way to St. Louis yesterday and all day while I was in the car driving from dealer to dealer. We finished around 6pm and recapped till about 7pm and then I headed to the airport. After being on the phone with one of my new reps for an hour, I spent the next five hours on the computer catching up on e-mails. I think I finally went to bed around 1am.

I have a bad feeling that I am not going to have a life for the next year! I'm glued to my blackberry because if I'm not I get too far behind! I NEED A VACATION! :-) JK

No comments: