Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Job 9-1-07

So as of September 1st, I ended my employment with AFC and started working for my dad. I'm basically doing the same thing I was, just on his payroll now. What will be a little bit different is that I will be managing reps instead of dealers. I have taken the Midwest Regional Manager position. I will be responsible for Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Missouri. It will require a lot more travel than what I've been doing because I will be gone overnight a lot more whereas currently I can be to and from the same day. I'm looking forward to the opportunity and scared to death all at the same time. Mainly because it's what I've always wanted to do and yet I'm nervous because now that what I want to do is here, how will I do at it?

So anyway, I am trying to finish up my rep position by hiring someone new for Illinois but in the meantime, I'm basically doing two jobs. Needless to say it's going to be busy for the next couple months until I fully get into my new position solely. So the only way you may hear from me is on my blog! :-)

2 comments:

Tater & Haley said...

Fun to read all your updates and am so glad that you have a blog!

Anonymous said...

Crazy Tara!! I seriously hope that not everyday is like this. I am glad you are coming for a vacation soon!!

JennyG :)