Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dinner at Arbor

It's good to be back! It has been a whirlwind week. From multiples meals out a day with friends, to work, Cubs games, visiting friends, it's been hectic. I think the lack of sleep and the time change are taking their toll on me. I thought I was staying on Central time the whole time I was home since I worked on Central time and my phone and computer didn't switch so that's what I had in my head all day, but waking up at 5:30am the other morning, seriously felt like I was getting up in the middle of the night!

I hadn't actually talked to Holly on the phone the whole time I was home. We may miss each other for a week with phone calls back and forth but that was extreme so between a few emails and text messages back and forth, we were LONG overdue to catch up. She asked me the first day I had free once I got back. I said the 17th. She wrote back and said, "put on your calendar, dinner at Arbor the 17th!!!!" :-) So I went to their place. Tim cooked us hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Well Hols doesn't eat meat so she had some kind of veggie bean burger that looked terrible but she said was good. Tim said, how do I know when it's done? She said, when it's soft inside. Yuck!

Great night to catch up with friends and see their wedding video. Funny when you're there the whole day the stuff you miss out on. I guess when you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off all day, you miss out on some key moments! haha


Um, this is the second time that I've worn this shirt/necklace combo where the necklace is wrapped around my boob. You would think that I would notice that before the flash goes off. Two bad it's not two strands so I could just act like it was part of the shirt! haha


These two make me laugh. Married life has not changed them a bit and their banter cracks me up. Some could call it bickering but they're not actually fighting because it always ends in laughter or eye rolling. I've missed this for the last 6 weeks! :-)


Holly looks like her hand has been chopped off, but thankfully she didn't ask me if I "wuv(love) them" like she usually does! haha


So I want my hair as long as Holly's. I aspire to be like the girls on The Hills! Long hair with flowing curls! :-)

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

hi tara! the hand cut off is so funny! it really does look like that!

Tami said...

that meal on the tv in the background looks so good and it's funny 'cause the clarity is sooo clear its almost clearer than your faces! :) holly looks so cute! i love her hair like that as well.

Heidi said...

I am glad you are posting more regularly now that you are back from cali.! very fun...and it looks like you are already back into the dinner schedule...we will have to be added in one of these days too. :)

Heidi said...

where are you tara? I know you have to be busy, just not posting?

miss your posts.

Holli said...

time for a new post!