Monday, February 2, 2009

Breakfast with Grandma T

We had breakfast with Grandma Tillie Saturday morning. She didn't stand us up! :-) However, I did call to confirm with her that morning, so she didn't have a lot of time to forget! We went to Le Peep. It's been fun to do regular outings with grandma. She always has funny stories and keeps us entertained the whole time.


I thought she had leaned in for the picture. Apparently, I was mistaken!

She leaned in for Whit!


We look a little tired. I'm not sure why. I only got like 12 hours of sleep the night before!


They were showing how they had dressed alike, not showing off their chests! :-)



We ran into Elsa and Eve at Le Peep. Eve showing us her break dancing moves! :-)



And her bouncing skills!

1 comment:

Tami said...

tillie is so cute. i like the first picture 'cause i can almost hear her laughing!!!