Thursday, January 29, 2009

Office Night turned into Texas Hold Em

Denise is at a conference this week and Jon and Bekah weren't able to make it, so it was just Jill hanging out with us for Office night. The Office must not have been on because it didn't record on my DVR tonight, but we decided to play poker instead anyway. We were supposed to play on Tuesday night for our sister night but we all were tired and never played, so we made up for it tonight. Jill has 7 brothers so we made her our honorary sister for the evening!


They were all gloating over their chips because I got out first, which is a rarety when we play games. All the more reason they were gloating! :-)


I was trying to act sad about having no chips but it didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped. It looks like there is two of me and that I'm flapping my hands really fast!


Our family photo, perfectly staggered!


I did have cards in my hands before Whit ripped them out of my hands. I wasn't just that excited about the picture!



Can you see Kate's chips flying through the air?! They look like they are part of Whit's sweater!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hmm, looky there...another fun night without me. Hey, when do you think this joke will start get old? Or that joke I just said for that matter? :)
Hey, what's that? We're going to hang out in a month?! I should probably start putting on my makeup. :)