Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dinner with Friends Part 2


Haley and I grabbed dinner tonight. It was the 4th night this week that I had eaten out! Yes, that means that I ate out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, AND Thursday! Crazy I know! Can't believe I'm not 300 pounds by now!

Haley and I go way back to our early high school days. Marissa introduced me to her and her sister Jessie and we spent countless hours at the Kruse's over the years. There were pyramids and guys spraying us down with shaving cream after we found our cars covered in flour and hamburger meat, fireworks on the river, trips to California with Amy and Haley on a jet ski and screaming at every turn, and many cookouts and hanging out at our house. Great times in the young group.

As we've gotten older, we always just pick up where we left off but have come in and out of each other's lives. With her three kids and growing photography business and you know my rotation of dinners :-) we just haven't always been able to stay in touch, but we always have a great time when we do. It was great seeing ya Haley! Looking forward to doing it again!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ditto to my comment below...although, I knew you and Haley were friends. I should also mention that Haley's son is one of my favorite people I know!...well, he AND Haley of course. :)

Anonymous said...

Tami, you are so sweet!

Tara, oh the memories... I had a great time catching up with you! I believe I have found my new favorite Mexican restaurant. Thank you for letting me be on your rotation. ;)