Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lunch with Grandma Tillie?

So Whit and I decided it had been a long time since we had gone to lunch with Grandma T, so we set up lunch plans for Friday at Mandarin. Ben called me as he was leaving work and wanted to do lunch. I said well I'm already going but you're more than welcome to come with us to lunch with Grandma. So Ben met us, but Grandma wasn't there when we arrived. I called her and she was still at home and had already eaten lunch! She forgot! We made up for it the next day with breakfast instead, but our lunch with Grandma T turned into lunch with Jorge our lawn boy Ben instead! :-)

This is a first that these two have ever been photo'd together

I love that it is January and I don't have the ghostly white complexion just yet!

We were trying to fake out the camera to throw off the face recognition. Cheap thrills!


Ben was just playing peek a boo!



We act like we don't like each other most of the time, but he's actually one of my favorite people! He takes my teasing well! And no that is not my hand through his arm, that would be his hand! :-)

1 comment:

Tami said...

you look really cute in these pictures too!!! oh the days when we used to hang out. too bad the bloomington water people ruined it for me today. :( i'm still bitter...although, i'm not quite as worked up as i was earlier. i think the 3 hours of sleep i was running on wasn't helping the situation!