Monday, October 5, 2009

Pfest!

Well it only comes around once a year but it's always memorable. You can't let fall go by without a trip to the Pumpkin Festival. Now besides the eating and all the mingling you do, there's not a whole lot to it. We could probably all get together once a year without all the fuss, but then what's the fun in that? This year I branched out and actually tried the pumpkin stuff. Not sure how I've been going for like 15 years and only eaten the donuts. But I will say the rest of the stuff is delicious as well. Brian had never been to Pumpkin Festival and at first didn't understand why everyone was saying stuff about "Pfest" but by the end of the evening he was using the lingo fitting in with all the rest of the cool kids! haha By the time we had run into my 20th friend, he looks at me and says, "you know I'll never remember all these names, right?" I said, no worries, I don't expect you to! He said good! I've forgotten more of your friends name than I actually have friends! haha We went up to Pfest with Ben and Marissa and then they left early and we got delayed talking to people and didn't end up going back to their house afterwards. I will probably never live that down with Ben because he had planned the whole after party just because of me! Whoops! I did honestly feel really bad!

Avery was dancing around to the music in the food tent! Such a cutie!


Brian tried to win me a stuffed animal! I was kind of glad he didn't! Not that the gesture wouldn't have been nice, but I was panicking as to where I was going to have to display my "treasure" after he won it for me! I'm not really the stuffed animal type all over the bed! :-)



He was skeptical of Pfest at first but by the end of the evening he was telling his dad and his brother that they should have come! He's always a little delayed in the enthusiasm area! haha I said one of these days you'll learn to trust me that I know what I'm talking about. Especially with food. If there's one thing I know, it's good food! haha

No comments: