Friday, October 2, 2009

Praise the Lord

My mom's friend Kathy has a daughter named Crystal who is a great singer and she got asked to sing on TBN's Praise the Lord show. Mom asked me to go with her and I wasn't paying much attention when I said yes. I just thought we were going to hear her sing. Little did I know the production it was going to be. It was a show about Heaven and Hell and people having near death experiences. It was really pretty interesting. We got to be in the audience and were actually on tv a couple times when they panned to the crowd!

My mom was a little more enthusiastic with her clapping so she got on tv more than I did. haha


The set was like I dream of Jeanie meets the Tonight Show!




All of TBN is terribly gaudy!



I bet all that gold could feed a lot of hungry kids!




I've never seen so much gold in one place in my entire life!



It was more impressive during the day to see all the marble everywhere. At Christmas it about causes wrecks along the freeway because of how many lights are on it!

No comments: